Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Mushrooms
Today’s recipe is an easy breakfast, lunch or dinner and it’s delicious any time of day 🙂
- 3 Pastured Eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful of organic wash spinach
- 3-6 mushrooms
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Wash and slice the mushrooms and chop the garlic.
- Hand mix the eggs in a bowl
- Heat the coconut oil on medium
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and spinach to the pan and sauté until the spinach is wilty and the garlic smells delicious.
- Add the eggs, stir with a spatula until the eggs are cooked.
- To finish them off, add some pepper and if you eat dairy, grate a little bit of high quality old cheddar on top.
Dr. Peggy Malone is a Chiropractor and an Athlete who helps other athletes to overcome injury and get back to their sport. Her weekly Television Series 'Living Well" inspires people from all walks of life to take control of their health to be as happy and as healthy as they can be.
A former varsity Basketball and Rugby player, she has since entered the world of endurance athletics where she has completed 2 Ironman Triathlons, 3 Marathons, several Half Marathons and many other Triathlons, Road Races and Off-Road Adventure races of varying distances.
Her own athletic endeavors and injuries have given her valuable insight into working with athletes in her practice for both the care of injuries as well as for the improvement of athletic performance.