by Dr. Peggy Malone
These salmon cakes are so yummy warm right out of the pan or cold the next day! I like to have them on a salad.
- 2 cans of wild salmon, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp green onion, minced
- dash of Rosemary, Sage and Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1-2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Mix the salmon, eggs, red onion, garlic, green onion and spices and coconut flour in a small mixing bowl.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Form the salmon mixture into 4 equally sized patties and place them in the pan.
- Cook until the patties are brown on one side before flipping and cook through