Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar-free, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Grain-free
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of raw honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cups of high cocoa percentage >70% chocolate chips (you could also use gluten free, dairy free chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the honey and coconut oil together in a sauce pan on the stove
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Stir in the coconut flour, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Line and baking sheet with parchment paper and on to it drop large spoonfuls of dough.
- Bake for 12-15 or until golden brown.
These cookies are delicious and they are extra amazing for a cookie that has no dairy, gluten, refined sugar or grain... but they don’t really taste like the chocolate chip cookies your mom used to make... they are more coconut flavoured and so they almost taste like a chocolate chip macaroon cookie.
Hope you enjoy them!