Grilled Chicken and Veggies
By Dr. Peggy Malone
A great summer recipe for when it’s too hot to turn on the oven. It’s simple, healthy and delicious 🙂
- 2 Chicken Breasts (organic from a good source is best)
- Chopped Mixed Veggies (use your favourites) I used green beans from the garden, bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms
- Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt
- Mixed Spices for the chicken (I used garlic salt and an Indian Masala blend which was delicious)
- Sprinkle sea salt and mixed spices of your choice on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- In a BBQ grill basket chop and place all of your veggies
- Melt a couple of Tbsps of Coconut oil over the veggies and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Grill up the chicken and the veggies on the BBQ
PS. The beer is optional… but also delicious and refreshing on a hot day 🙂