Fun in the Kitchen With Dr. Peggy
This awesome dairy-free, refined sugar free yummy chocolate pudding will take you back to the comfort of childhood and it’s sooooo good for you!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 3 tbsps of coconut milk or almond milk
- 3 tbsps of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Put the flesh of the avocado in a food processor.
- Add cacao, coconut/almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt and process until creamy.
Enjoy this creamy and dreamy and healthy chocolate pudding dessert!
Dr. Peggy Malone is a Chiropractor and an Athlete who helps other athletes to overcome injury and get back to their sport. Her weekly Television Series 'Living Well" inspires people from all walks of life to take control of their health to be as happy and as healthy as they can be.
A former varsity Basketball and Rugby player, she has since entered the world of endurance athletics where she has completed 2 Ironman Triathlons, 3 Marathons, several Half Marathons and many other Triathlons, Road Races and Off-Road Adventure races of varying distances.
Her own athletic endeavors and injuries have given her valuable insight into working with athletes in her practice for both the care of injuries as well as for the improvement of athletic performance.