Fun in the Kitchen With Dr. Peggy
This is a yummy, guilt free, dessert.
- 4 cups of organic blueberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnut, macadamia, almond, cashew)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place blueberries in a 9X9 baking dish and squeeze half of the lemon juice on them and toss to coat.
- Combine the almond meal, nuts, coconut oil, maple syrup, remaining lemon juice, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the nut topping evenly over the blueberries and bake until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is golden brown. (Approx. 30-40 min)