Fun in the Kitchen With Dr. Peggy
Coconut Chicken Curry
by Dr. Peggy Malone
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chili pepper or jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and brown in a pan with the coconut oil.
- Set the chicken aside in a separate bowl.
- Combine the chopped onion, chopped pepper and garlic to the pan...